Friday 3 July 2009

First Post

If you've stumbled upon this blog, then welcome. Here I intend to post a series of thoughts and ramblings on a variety of issues directly and sometimes not so directly related to marketing and business.

I've spent the last 15 years working in the advertising and marketing industry and have helped some of the world's biggest brands (Sony, Dell, IBM, Reuters, Adobe etc.) achieve outstanding results...so theoretically I should know my stuff.


I've resisted the temptation to 'go public' for many years, not out of any kind of technophobia, but more out of a sense of modesty...'why would anyone be interested in my thoughts?'...an unusual characteristic for an ad man I know. But then again, my clients listen to and respect my views, so maybe a wider audience might find them interesting, useful, informative (delete as appropriate).


Regards
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment